Hair Fall Solution
1. Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil – olive, coconut, canola – and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.This can reduce hair fall.
2. Natural juices: You can rub your scalp, to stop hair fall, with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
3. Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active and hence less hair fall. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
4. Antioxidants: Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair fall and boost hair growth.
5. Practice meditation: Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair fall is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.